Recent Posts

Monday, April 5, 2010

Squishy Logo

Eek, no post for April yet?! Well it's only the 5th and last week was spring break. WONDERFUL weather in Wisconsin...those two things usually don't go together in March/April. Decided to get down to business this weekend though, I had a whole pile of new items that needed finishing touches and pictures taken. Ended up with 6 new items ready for listings. Not finished editing all the photos but I will be soon.

Today I realized with Easter over and no other holidays coming up I had to face the fact that I really needed to work on a non-seasonal logo. Luckily, I woke up with my brain on overdrive and I came up with several good ones pretty quickly. It's now on this blog and on Etsy. Simple, but I think it pops and suits the personality of myself and the store. :) The biggest excitement though was creating a business card and getting an order in. Can't tell you how many times I've ended up mentioning my shop or Etsy and wishing I had something to show people. They should arrive next week, so I'll be doing a happy dance then :P

Oh right! All items have been renewed in the store, but I renewed by section so if you look around you might see some things you didn't before because they were in the back (so to speak). Other than that I'll be getting those new items up this month so don't miss out!

That's all for now, I have a great new summer item in the works right now which I'll be getting to after dinner.

Toodles for now!
~Squishy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!