Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Seashore Slouchy Hat

First new item of April is now listed in my shop! 
The Seashore Slouchy Hat! I'm growing rather fond of creating this style of hat, I even made an Irish Moss Slouchy Hat for myself since it looks super cute with any greens and brown outfits I wear. Seashore is another favorite, but for a different reason. Most of my items tend to be more on the perky side, nothing wrong with that I love fun colors! But these colors reminded me of sitting on Long Beach back where I grew up in CT. Blue and Brown have been in for awhile now-seems any store I go into you see either brown and blue or brown and pink :P 
Click >here< if you like this hat and would like to see it on Etsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!