Recent Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is it Lightning, a search light, no it's a....Fireball?

Just thought I'd share the morning headline from Madison, WI with you...

'Brilliant fireball' lit up sky and 911 phone lines across Midwest

That's the image over Madison last night around 10pm. My boyfriend and I were watching tv when suddenly he exlaimed "Omg is that lightning?! I JUST washed my car!" 

When I looked over the light had already passed but we went to check the radar away. Not a cloud near us. So we shrugged it off after I suggested maybe a bright search light. This morning-much to my surprise that was the headline... 

If you'd like to read the whole article I read here is the link ->http://host.madison.com/news/local/article_e9bce742-4847-11df-8158-001cc4c03286.html 

It's never dull here :P 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!