Recent Posts

Monday, April 19, 2010

Fresh Spring Slouchy Hat

It's Monday and you know what that means! New item has just been listed!!! New slouchy hat (yes I've sooo been on a kick with making these). Took me awhile to think of the name. When I first started I thought 'Grass Stain Slouchy' which upon further thought didn't seem all that appealing :P So Fresh Spring it is! As always it's 100 % cotton which means it's sturdy and machine washable! Also stretches a little so you can get it for your teen or wear it yourself. 
Wow I'm pretty hyper...not sure if you can tell by my typing but I am. Probably because I had two pop tarts and a Pepsi as my breakfast. Bad I know but end of the week with no food does that. I really have to go shopping later :P
Anyway, random side-tracking there...if you'd like to see this new hat click on this link >here< aaand I'll be back with something new tomorrow! 
(I feel like cartwheeling away but I'd probably hurt myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!