Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Island Waves Beach Bag - SMALL

I don't know about you, but my little sister told me our dad opened the pool already. I'm sure it must have been coooold since she lives in MA but that didn't stop her excitement at all. She sent me a picture of her birthday present...it's a little fuzzy since she took it with her camera phone or something-she's so cute though! 

I listed another beach bag today. This one is small, can only fit one beach towel plus accessories like lotion and some swimmie toys. It's perfect if you like to hit the beach or pool by yourself and enjoy the sun. It's also 100% cotton and eco-friendly if you, like so many others, are going green and want to have a reusable market bag to take shopping.  You might have seen these colors in a previous post when I listed the Island Waves large version that I did as a custom order. Special thanks for the great feedback I received from them :) 
If you'd like to see this bag on Etsy please click >here<. 
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!