Recent Posts

Monday, February 1, 2010

Neapolitan Floppy Hat

This hat is adorable (if I may say so myself :P)! When I started making this hat the color pattern seemed familiar, then it hit me...it looked like those boxes of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream I remembered as a kid. I pointed this out to my boyfriend who said "Oh a Neapolitan." And that's how this hat got it's name. I wanted to make this hat a little different from other styles already available in my shop so what started out as a bucket hat turned into a floppy hat when I added the cute scalloped edge, thought it gave it the perfect final touches :) 

If you like this hat and would like to check it out in my Etsy shop just click >here<

Oh and did I mention that Squishy Products is having a sale until Valentine's Day? That's right! All pink and red items are 15% off (prices have been adjusted for your convenience) I've moved all the sale prices to the top of the list so they can be found right away :) 

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!