Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Forest Scarf for Men

Yay! Another item for the guys out there! Not sure how many shop on Etsy but I feel bad that there wasn't much to choose from in my store. So I've been trying to get more unisex and men's fashions available. I figured the hats would come in more handy since the guys I know like hats more than scarves, but I still like to give options :)
This scarf is a nice sage green and mocha brown. It's longer than the Desert Scarf for Men but you can still wear it under the coat for extra warmth.  Ladies if you need to get someone for a man in your life and have no idea what, keep him warm and if he doesn't like it you can always wear it yourself :P
To see this item on Etsy click >here<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!