Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tutti Frutti Scarf

Another day, another scarf! I made Tutti Frutti for adults and children (though I was the only one able to model it) it's 60" in length which would be large (or extra-large depending on age) for a kid but they can be wrapped up and kept warm. Another store owner I know through facebook has a 5 year old who she made a 60" scarf for and she can get bundled in it quite well. Best thing is, even as they grow up, this scarf won't get too small. :)
The color combo in this scarf reminded me of a Tutti Frutti flavored Jelly Bean. So that's how it got the name because originally I was going to name it Candy Land scarf and it just didn't fit.

Click on the picture to be taken to the scarf on Etsy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!