Recent Posts

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sad Squishy News

Unfortunately, my start of today was not a happy one. My mother called to tell me one of her close friends and the women who has been there my whole life (helped raised me) had passed on.

There aren't any words that I can find right now to describe how wonderful a person she was and how strong. She was hit with so many hardships in her life and nothing ever broke her spirit, nothing ever made her stop helping to save animals and give them better homes. I have so many amazing stories and happy memories. I believe I'm sort of in shock...it's a weird detached feeling-I can't believe she's gone it's almost like I didn't think it was possible for it to happen to her.

I send my condolences to her family and hope that more people out there follow in her footsteps to save homeless or sheltered animals out there.

She was strong, a miracle worker with humans and animals, and most of all-she was loved.
RIP to my other mother. I will always remember and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!