Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Desert Scarf for Men


Yay! I finally got my first scarf for men up! I realize guys probably aren't looking around for scarves online but I figured it's nearing the holiday season and plenty of ladies are looking to get gifts and whether they'll admit it or not, guys get cold too :P

If you want to check it out click here.

In other news, I shut down the madeitmyself and shophandmade store sites. The views were there, the sales weren't. With all the new items I'm making it was also a hassle to have to update 4 stores at once. So I'm sticking with Etsy. This way I can spend more time making new items than working on making everything match up online. :P

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!