Recent Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter Hat...do you like it?

Hi Everyone
So I made this hat for myself...it's homespun - super warm and looks great on guys too! Would anyone be interested in seeing this style in my shop? If so, pick a color you'd like to see up there, I  have plenty to start with!
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!


A little details about this hat: It's not super tight, I made it to fit my head which is roughly 23" around (which is about the average male size apparently, but you have to take hair into account :P). Average female size is 21-22" around and fits fine, just not overly snug. Since homespun is bulky it adds a nice texture for looks, but keeps the cold out and the heat in. Anyone who wanted the size bumped down I'd be more than happy to do if contacted! :)

I would love to hear your thoughts!
~Squishy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!