Recent Posts

Friday, August 13, 2010

First Facebook Give - A - Way!

In honor of my facebook page reaching 300 fans I'm having my first Give-A-Way!!! 
The picture above shows the items I'm giving away. It's a Key Lime bag and hat set. The bag can fit one beach towel or can be used as a market bag, the hat will fit average woman's head sizes 21-23" :)

Give-A-Way rules.

1: Follow my blog and leave a comment on this post, let me know how to contact you :)

2. Become a fan of my FaceBook page. Winner will be notified on my FaceBook page.

On Monday 8-23-2010 I will annouce the winner!

Good Luck to you all!!!

8 comments:

  1. ooooh looks like im first to comment :-) I totally love that set and can just picture myself in it :)
    I joined your facebook page too (Lynn doe) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following your blog & I'm already a facebook fan...yay!!

    Stitchnmomma.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan and a follower too! Pick me, pick me! LOL

    beadyeyedmonster.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, so cute! I already follow your blog and I'm a facebook fan too! Congrats on 300 fans!

    Stephanie
    Two Little Bluebirds
    http://www.fbook.me/twolittlebluebirds

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI!! I am a follower of this blog - you may contact me via etsy and a fan of yours on Facebook :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi im following too and on fbook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following your blog and have been a fan on fb for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following your blog and am a fan on FB! Can't wait to hear who the winner is!

    ReplyDelete

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!