Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ch-ch-changes...

Hey Everyone!
You might've noticed but I made a few blog changes here and there. You can see all my Squishy stuff on the left side of the blog including the Squishy Specials, Mini Etsy, Facebook and Twitter. The right side column has something new! There is now a spot for Fellow Etsians Share Their Favorites! I've asked some Etsy friends to share their favorites and you can now see them on my blog. New things will always pop up so each time you visit you might see something new!
Now further down the page...all way at the bottom in fact are my personal Squishy Favorites. This will also change often so you might find some great stuff from other shops on Etsy. :) I'm not trying to make you all go broke honestly :P
Last but not least I've modified the section of other blogs I follow. Everyone is still on my list but now it will show the 25 most currently updated blogs. It'll stay fresh and interesting so if you want more to read it's all there fresh and fun!
I hope you like it! Thank you all for supporting my blog-hugs and loves to you all!
~Squishy

2 comments:

  1. Hi squishy!! Thanks for including my favorites! I love your blog!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being part of it! (((Polli!!!)))

    ReplyDelete

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!