Recent Posts

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Squishy News - SugarCreekHollow

No new item from me today, instead I wanted to help a woman who is going through a very tough time. Here is a copy of her story.

SugarCreekHollow
SugarCreekHollow says:
With our economy the way it is I'm sure everyone here needs a flurry of sales?? My husband is in the hopital's ICU battling cancer, Multiplymeloma and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, and a biopsy of the brain recently revealed plasmsarcoma. Due to his compromised immune style he's also asquired the swine flu and has be on a ventilator. This past week my breaks went out on my car as though we needed anohter expense. In order to fix my car so I can resume my visits with my husband, I am having a HUGE sale in my shop this weekend. Buy 2 and get 1 item of equal or lesser value FREE. If you can't purcase something personally, please help me promote this sale on your blog??? I really need to be him my husband as much as possible and I'm asking for your help.
Blessings,
KIM
And a few days later she updated with:

SugarCreekHollow
SugarCreekHollow says:
I just wanted to leave an update. My husband lost his battle with cancer late last night. This is becoming an ever so difficult time for us. I will still continue my sale of Buy2 get 1 of equal or less value FREE through October 31st or perhaps longer.
Blessings,
Kim
So here is a link to her store, please take a look all help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7925371
or her blog:
http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!