Recent Posts

Monday, October 12, 2009

Some Squishy News

In my news of the week so far I've recently opened shop at a couple other craft websites. Squishy Products is now on Artfire and Shop Handmade. I have links and mini shops on the side of this blog now so if you like any of the items you see on here you can just go to whichever store you'd like. If you also have your own store and have been looking to expand onto other sites so far Artfire is the easiest to work with. If you have an Etsy shop you can just import all your items so you don't have to spend hours updating it manually.

Shop Handmade on the other hand has been giving me some problems, very slow loading so I haven't been able to even get half my items up yet.

Also, the Made It Myself website is very easy. After working with it for a couple weeks now I know where everything is and have gotten used to the layout. I get a lot of views on my items too. No sales yet though (course I haven't gotten sales on any of them yet so I base it on views for now).

Well that's it for now, if anything new happens I'll be sure to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!