Recent Posts

Friday, July 16, 2010

New Tote, New Set & New News

Well thanks to Mott Crochet Gifts & Sovereign Sea Designs (with the help of VeeDubz, stitchnmomma/HairTodayYoursTomorrow, and AngelicFolk) I'm now a total Etsy BNR addict :P Even if I'm not actually on the treasury for people to buy from it's still so exciting to watch! I got to see new shops and talk to new people which is great! So hats off to you guys for doing a great job :D There is another today that I can't wait for!

New in my shop this week:
This week has been very 'blue'. I got on a kick of using the same color types in a row. Last week was very hot, this week was cool! 








This is the second 'set' I listed this week. Each item is listed individually for those who might not want each item. But if you purchase the Sizzlin' Bottle Cozy and Sizzlin' Flip Flops with the Sizzlin' Beach Bag - LARGE you only pay shipping on the beach bag. :) The Flip Flops are Women's Size Medium- 7/8. I can make more sizes, even for kids, so feel free to let me know if you'd like to see a certain size up there.





Also new this week, all Slouchy hats have been reduced to $18 and shipping prices on individual Scrunchies have been adjusted. I didn't realize the shipping was a bit high since I listed them when I first opened shop. So hopefully now they'll be able to find some new happy homes. :)

That's all for this week! I hope everyone has a great weekend! TGIF :D
~Squishy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!