Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Beach Set

Hi Everyone! I'm a little behind with my biggity blogging. First of all, my new favorite word as of late has been wonky. I don't know why, but it's so much fun to say. Random I know, sorry. :P

Ok well, last week I completed my first set called Heat Wave. Seemed appropriate since I've been hearing how awfully hot it has been everywhere. 

 In this set there is Heat Wave Beach Bag - LARGE which can fit two beach towels plus the other accessories made for this set, sun screen, and other beachie fun items :)
There is Heat Wave Scrunchie crocheted around a metal free hair band with a white center ring and loopies made to look like a wave.
Last but not least is the Heat Wave Flip Flops. White based flip flops with the straps crocheted in a wavy pattern. Size currently available is Womens Medium - 7/8. But I'd be more than happy to add larger sizes or smaller all the way down to kids sizes! Each item is listed on it's own for those who don't want a whole set. But if you purchase the beach bag shipping is free for both the flip flops and the scrunchie. 

Hope you like :) I did quite the happy wiggle when I finished and will have more up soon! Not all of them will have the same items too so keep an eye out!
Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out some Squishy Favorites on Etsy!